Azzaden Valley in the Atlas Mountains
Azzaden Valley in the Atlas Mountains. Enjoy a day-long private Excursion to the mountainous landscapes of the Ouirgane Valley. Leave Marrakesh at 9 am to go to the Atlas. Your trip will take you to the Atlas, where you can admire the impressive views and the surrounding land.
Hike to the Azzaden Valley, the most authentic valley of the Toubkal Massif. We climb to the pass of Tizi Ntacht at 2200m, beautiful view of the gorges of the National Park Toubkal; after lunch at Berber Village Tassa Ouirgane, we descend to the cultivated terraces of olive trees and apple trees. Back through the old Berber villages.
Towards your departure point where your driver will be waiting for you to take you back to your Accommodation in Marrakech.
OUR PRICES FOR THIS PROGRAM
2 - 3 persons
4 - 7 persons
8 - 12 persons
- Discover an authentic village near the city of Marrakech.
- Admire the stunning views of the Atlas Mountains and Ouirgane Valley.
- Lunch in a Berber House included.
- Get in touch with local Guide.
- Children under 6 years travells free.
- Children over 6 years but under 12 year half price.
- Children over 12 years full price.
- Departure time: 09h00 Local time of your hotel.
- Return time: 17H00 Local time.
- Transfer accommodation.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your accommodation Note in Marrakech If you are staying inside the Medina, your pickup will be at the closest point accessible to vehicles.
- Lunch in a Berber house at Tassa Ouirgane.
- A local mountain guide.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Personal expenses.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
Bring comfortable clothes and shoes, sunglasses, cap or hat, solar cream and camera. Vegetarian option is available on demand. For inaccessible accommodation by car, pick up from the nearest suitable point usually a car park.
That we can currently only accept in We need an advance of 30% of the total amount 4 weeks prior to arrival date, the remaining 70% are to be paid in cash upon arrival. Payment: can be done in € / $ / £ ou MAD