Dades Gorge Tour – 3 Days
Dades Gorge Tour, of the desert from Marrakesh to the young sand Dunes of Merzouga is one of the best routes for those wishing to visit the deep Moroccan desert without wasting time driving for long hours, especially on the third day. The tour is rich in landscapes, and you will never be bored because you will be busy enjoying scenery one by one.
The stunning change in the landscape is stunning: a fertile atlas is planned around the city of Marrakech, passing through the Great Atlas, then a different panorama over the valley and oases, and finally the sand dunes of the Chebbi.
Day 1 : Marrakech – Ait Ben Haddou – Ouarzazate – Dades Gorge
Departure from Marrakech in the morning, the driver will take you to your hotel. Take the road to the sand dunes of Merzouga, across the Great Atlas through the Ticca Pass at the height of 2260. The first stop will be the Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou and the old Telltouba. These two fortified villages, recognized in the UNESCO World Heritage, provide a complete view of the techniques of building old mud houses … Lunch at Kasbah and Ouarzazate, and in Ouarzazate, visit Taourirt’s Kasbah and its studios before going to Dades Gorge. Enjoy stunning views of the Dades Valley, Roses Valley and Kalaa M’gouna. Upon arrival, you attend to the sunset: the Dades Straits explained its charm … The first night in a typical hotel is very clean and comfortable, perfect for night driving.
Day 2 : Dades Gorges – Merzouga – Erg Chebbi Dunes
Have breakfast at the Dades valleys and head for the sand dunes in Merzouga: the starting point for an unforgettable ride in the desert. Marzouga is famous for its wetlands, the most common sand dunes in Merzouga, with more than 100 square kilometers. Enjoy an hour and a half camel riding through the magnificent sand dunes in the Swim and enjoy the sunset view which offers a unique and unique view of the world…
Second night in a temporary stay under the stars after a traditional dinner around the fire.
Day 3 : Merzouga – Ouarzazate – Marrakech
Early wakup to see the sun rice over Sahara! Breakfast and a chance to try sandboarding on the dunes. Cameltrip back to the car. First stop will be at a camel-farm where you can taste camel-milk. Continue our way leads us through the Valley of Roses, where you can possibly visit a cooperative of roses. Lunch on the road Arrival in Marrakech around 18h, depending on stops en route. Registration to your accommodation.
OUR PRICES FOR THIS PROGRAM
2 - 15 persons
- Cross the High Atlas Mountains via the majestic Tiz’in Tichka Pass, located at an altitude of 2260m.
- Visit Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou, UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Cross the three valleys: valley of the roses, valley of Todra and Valley of Dades.
- Enjoy the great dunes of Merzouga by camel while admiring the attractive change of color at sunrise or sunset.
- Spend a night in a bivouac (nomadic tent).
- Discover the valley of Deraa and its palm groves irrigated by the rivers of Dades.
- Pick up and return to your Hotel or Riad in Marrakech.
- Professional guide.
- Accommodation in an authentic hotel in Dades, in a private room with reversible air conditioning, dinner and breakfast included.
- Accommodation in a nomadic bivouac in the dunes of Merzouga, private tent, dinner and breakfast included.
- Camel ride in the dunes of Merzouga.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Food and drinks, unless specified.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
Bring comfortable shoes, warm clothes, sunscreen, hat or cap, sunglasses and camera and cell phone chargers.
That we can currently only accept in We need an advance of 30% of the total amount 4 weeks prior to arrival date, the remaining 70% are to be paid in cash upon arrival. Payment: can be done in € / $ / £ ou MAD
Book this trek now !!
Imlil Toubkal Trekking
- Imlil 42152 Asni Marrakech