Dades Gorge Tour – 3 Days
Dades Gorge Tour, of the desert from Marrakesh to the young sand Dunes of Merzouga is one of the best routes for those wishing to visit the deep Moroccan desert without wasting time driving for long hours, especially on the third day. The tour is rich in landscapes, and you will never be bored because you will be busy enjoying scenery one by one.
The stunning change in the landscape is stunning: a fertile atlas is planned around the city of Marrakech, passing through the Great Atlas, then a different panorama over the valley and oases, and finally the sand dunes of the Chebbi.
OUR PRICES FOR THIS PROGRAM
2 - 15 persons
- Cross the High Atlas Mountains via the majestic Tiz’in Tichka Pass, located at an altitude of 2260m.
- Visit Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou, UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Cross the three valleys: valley of the roses, valley of Todra and Valley of Dades.
- Enjoy the great dunes of Merzouga by camel while admiring the attractive change of color at sunrise or sunset.
- Spend a night in a bivouac (nomadic tent).
- Discover the valley of Deraa and its palm groves irrigated by the rivers of Dades.
- Pick up and return to your Hotel or Riad in Marrakech.
- Professional guide.
- Accommodation in an authentic hotel in Dades, in a private room with reversible air conditioning, dinner and breakfast included.
- Accommodation in a nomadic bivouac in the dunes of Merzouga, private tent, dinner and breakfast included.
- Camel ride in the dunes of Merzouga.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Food and drinks, unless specified.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
Bring comfortable shoes, warm clothes, sunscreen, hat or cap, sunglasses and camera and cell phone chargers.
That we can currently only accept in We need an advance of 30% of the total amount 4 weeks prior to arrival date, the remaining 70% are to be paid in cash upon arrival. Payment: can be done in € / $ / £ ou MAD