Day Trip Ouirgane Valley to Atlas Mountain
Escape the hustle and bustle of Marrakech. Enjoy Day trips in village Ouirgane and opt for the beautiful landscape of the High Atlas and the Village of Ouirgane. Your Local Guide will ensure that you have an incredible experience brimming with traditional Berber culture and unforgettable views in the Atlas Mountains & Ouirgane Valley.
Hike to the Ouirgane Valley we cross the Valley of Marigha and climb to the mountains from where we can admire the beautiful landscape of the red lands. Lunch at the village of Tighfist (1200m). We reach the green valley by the ancient Jewish Village of Anraz following our continuous trek to the village of Torourd and the long path.
Towards your departure point where your driver will be waiting for you to take you back to your accommodation in Marrakech.
OUR PRICES FOR THIS PROGRAM
2 - 15 persons
- Discover an authentic village near the city of Marrakech.
- Admire the stunning views of the Atlas Mountains and Ouirgane Valley.
- Lunch in a Berber House village of Tighfist (1200m).
- Get in touch with local Guide.
- Children under 6 years travells free.
- Children over 6 years but under 12 year half price.
- Children over 12 years full price.
- Departure time: 09h00 Local time of your hotel.
- Return time: 17H00 Local time.
- Transfer accommodation.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your accommodation Note in Marrakech If you are staying inside the Medina, your pickup will be at the closest point accessible to vehicles.
- Lunch in a Berber house.
- A local mountain guide.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Personal expenses.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
Bring comfortable clothes and shoes, sunglasses, cap or hat, solar cream and camera. Vegetarian option is available on demand. For inaccessible accommodation by car, pick up from the nearest suitable point usually a car park.
That we can currently only accept in We need an advance of 30% of the total amount 4 weeks prior to arrival date, the remaining 70% are to be paid in cash upon arrival. Payment: can be done in € / $ / £ ou MAD