Mount Toubkal Trek – Hiking in the Jebel of Toubkal – 4 Days
Mount Toudkal Trek through the Atlas Mountains and up to very top of North Africa’s highest peak is a wonderful challenge for the hiking enthusiast. It is also difficult: Toubkal’s summit is 4,167 meters above sea level, so the going will be tough at times and would-be Toubkal trekkers need to be prepared. You must also remember that this beautiful region is many people’s home, and it is vital to respect this. Following the tips below can help ensure a safe and fulfilling experience (although, of course, be sure to get a thorough list of advice and equipment from your group organizer).
OUR PRICES FOR THIS PROGRAM
2 - 15 persons
- At the top of the highest mountain in North Africa with a professional guide.
- The trek to mount Toubkal need an average physical commitment without technical difficulty.
- Climb to the summit of Mount Toubkal at 4167 m.
- Meet local people along the way Climb Mount Toubkal on a 4-Day trek via the Imlil valley.
- Round trip transfer from your accommodation.
- Overnight accommodation at the refuge 3 nights.
- Professional local mountain guide.
- Lunch + Dinner + breakfast.
- Mules to carry your luggage and food.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Personal expenses.
- Soft drinks.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
Bring comfortable clothes and shoes, sunglasses, cap or hat, solar cream and camera. Vegetarian option is available on demand. For inaccessible accommodation by car, pick up from the nearest suitable point usually a car park.
That we can currently only accept in We need an advance of 30% of the total amount 4 weeks prior to arrival date, the remaining 70% are to be paid in cash upon arrival. Payment: can be done in € / $ / £ ou MAD