Ouarzazate Day Trip from Marrakech
For this Excursion Ouarzazate Day Trip, I think early in the breakfast at your place of residence with a reception time at 8:30 am. Enjoy a day trip to Ait Ben Haddou, Ouarzazate from Marrakech and spend an unforgettable day with family, friends and the couple, a simple day to share the love of the Moroccan Desert. Enjoy the breathtaking views and magnificent panoramic views of the High Atlas. The first stop will be at ait barka for coffee, then at the top of Tizi n’Tichka which is located at an altitude of 2260 meters above sea level. Access to Ait Ben Haddou, UNESCO World Heritage Site.
The Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou is the most famous in the Ounila valley for 3 hours to discover and watch the impressive Kasbah or the castle, at the top, you will have a beautiful view of the Ounila valley and also to kasbah. The well preserved architecture of Ait Ben Haddou shows in many well known productions, Such as Game of Thrones, Jesus of Nazareth, Star Wars and Babel. After a delicious lunch, the tour will take you through the city of Ouarzazate, the desert door, where you will see Teplot’s steeple, the former residences of the Galloway, and Pacha Marrakech. Visit the Ouarzazate Film Museum, discover the Taourirt Kasbah, the Taourirt Kasbah is an architectural masterpiece of Berber culture. Built in the 17th century by the Glaui tribe, it is made up of straw and earth, has a lot of decoration and ended up becoming part of the UNESCO World Heritage List. In the late afternoon we start the road back to the red city and hope you like this unforgettable day.
OUR PRICES FOR THIS PROGRAM
2 - 15 persons
- Cross the Atlas Mountains and the highest African passageway.
- Visit the magnificent Ait ben Haddou Kasbah, UNESCO World Heritage my world.
- You will have a glimpse of the exceptional Berber culture and you will discover the local architecture of Kasbah and villages.
- Discover the gateway to the desert (Ouarzazate) and Kasbah Taourirt.
- Hotel pick up and round-trip transport from marrakech.
- Departure time: 08h30 Local time of your hotel.
- Return time: 19H00 Local time.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your accommodation Note in Marrakech If you are staying inside the Medina, your pickup will be at the closest point accessible to vehicles.
- Transfer from your accommodation (round trip).
- Transfer in a comfortable and air conditioned car with a professional driver.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Entrance fees for monuments (from 1 to 2 euros).
- Lunch at a local restaurant.
- Personal expenses.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
Bring comfortable clothes and shoes, sunglasses, cap or hat, solar cream and camera. Vegetarian option is available on demand. For inaccessible accommodation by car, pick up from the nearest suitable point usually a car park.
that we can currently only accept in We need an advance of 30% of the total amount 4 weeks prior to arrival date, the remaining 70% are to be paid in cash upon arrival. Payment: can be done in € / $ / £ ou MAD