Atlas Mountains Valley Trek – Ouirgane to Imi Oughlad – 3 Days
For Atlas Mountains Valley Trek, This Hike starts in the Ouirgane Valley located 1h30 drive from Marrakech. From this green Valley, we will pass in that of Asni by admiring the adobe Villages and enjoying the views of the Toubkal Massif at the crossing of several passes. During these few days, you will be in the heart of the Atlas : The Valley of Azzaden and its Berber families, nights in lodging or at the inhabitant… The National Park of Toubkal offers itself to you through Trails at low altitude, which allows them to travel throughout the year.
Day 1 : Ouirgane – Tighfist
After an early breakfast in your Accommodation, we start our full day Hike, passing by different Landscapes. Half-way we will stop having lunch and then we continue our way to today’s destination: Tighfist Village (1200m). We will spend the night in a Local Family home. Overnight on half-board..
Day 2 : Tighfist – Tizi Oussem
After having enjoyed a Berber breakfast with Local Bread and Olive Oil, we will go up the beautiful Valley of Ouirgane inhabited all year by Berber families. Here, the inhabitants have overcome the Mountain to be able to cultivate and live in self-sufficiency of fruits and vegetables. We will be able to admire this beautiful work as well as the system of Saguia which allows to bring the water necessary to the cultures. Night in a cottage in the village of Tizi Oussem.
Day 3 : Tizi Oussem – Imi Oughlad – Marrakech
On this last day of walking, we will discover a new valley. Before reaching it, we will pass by the pass of Tizi n Tacht at 2900m of altitude. We will then descend the Valley before joining the road where we will find our vehicle which will take us back to Marrakech.
OUR PRICES FOR THIS PROGRAM
2 - 15 persons
- Transfer Marrakech – Atlas Mountains return by private vehicle.
- Discover the Berber culture and lifestyle while sharing pleasant moments with people of the great Atlas.
- Enjoy magnificent panoramic views of the great Atlas Mountains.
- Full board during the 3 days.
- The collective and individual kitchen equipment.
- Contact directly on the local Guide.
- The assistance of a local team (drivers, muleteers, cook).
- Round trip transfer from your accommodation.
- Pick-up and drop-offat your accommodation Note in Marrakesh.If you are staying inside the Medina your pickup will be at the closest point accessible to vehicles.
- Professional local mountain guide.
- Mules to carry your luggage and food.
- Accommodation during the trek.
- 3 lunchs.
- 2 nights On H.B
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Personal expenses.
- Soft drinks.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
Bring comfortable clothes and shoes, sunglasses, cap or hat, solar cream and camera. Vegetarian option is available on demand. For inaccessible accommodation by car, pick up from the nearest suitable point usually a car park.
That we can currently only accept in We need an advance of 30% of the total amount 4 weeks prior to arrival date, the remaining 70% are to be paid in cash upon arrival. Payment: can be done in € / $ / £ ou MAD
Book this trek now !!
Imlil Toubkal Trekking
- Imlil 42152 Asni Marrakech