Zagora Desert Travel from Marrakech – 2 Days
for Zagora Desert Travel, The trip to the desert of Zagora allows you to discover the south of Morocco enjoy a camel ride in Zagora desert for 2 days to experience a unique experience in the Moroccan desert in Zagora, full of emotions and surprises.
Day 1 : Marrakech – Ait Ben Haddou – Ouarzazate – Zagora
From Marrakech, discover the south of Morocco. On both sides of the Great Atlas Mountains and the famous Tizi-n Tichka Pass at an altitude of 2200 meters, you will stop at the Ounila Valley to visit the Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah, which has been classified since 1987 by UNESCO. The Kasbah was once a traditional crossing point for convoys connecting Marrakech and the Sahara, and has hosted the scenes of many best-selling filmmakers such as the Mummy, the Gladiator, seven years in Tibet or Alexander the Great.
Travel the remaining 167 kilometers to reach the sand dunes of Zagora via the village of Agdz, which gradually emerges from the Atlas Mountains. Enjoy the attractive views of Wadi Draa, filled with the first stoop of cane and palm groves that give way to the desert dunes of Zagora. Once you arrive in Zagora, enjoy a unique experience on the desert dunes of the beauty and enjoy local cuisine under a desert tent (tent) in a temporary residence specially designed for the night.
Day 2 : Zagora – Drâa Valley – Ouarzazate – Marrakech
We will wake up before dawn to watch the sunrise on the dunes near the camp. Breakfast and return on camels to the town of Zagora to meet the driver for your journey back to Marrakech.
Will cross the Anti Atlas to reach Ouarzazate, where we will visit the Kasbah of Taourirt, Then depart for Marrakech via Tizi N ‘Tichka where we will stop for lunch. 2 hours You will be back at your accommodation in Marrakech in the evening.
OUR PRICES FOR THIS PROGRAM
2 - 15 persons
- Discover the lifestyle of the Berber inhabitants of the Atlas and the desert of Zagora.
- Explore the Atlas Mountains, Berber Kasbahs and the Moroccan desert.
- Walk the road of the thousand and one kasbahs, most of which are listed as UNESCO World Heritage.
- Enjoy a camel trek in the desert of Zagora.
- Spend a night in a bivouac in the middle of the dunes of Zagora where a dinner and local breakfast will be served.
- Pick up and return to your Hotel or Riad in Marrakech.
- Camel ride.
- Overnight accommodation in a Tent in the desert (dinner and breakfast).
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
Bring comfortable shoes, warm clothes, sunscreen, hat or cap, sunglasses and camera and cell phone chargers.
That we can currently only accept in We need an advance of 30% of the total amount 4 weeks prior to arrival date, the remaining 70% are to be paid in cash upon arrival. Payment: can be done in € / $ / £ ou MAD
Book this trek now !!
Imlil Toubkal Trekking
- Imlil 42152 Asni Marrakech