Biking from Ouirgane Valley to Marigha
Biking from Ouirgane Valley to Marigha, for this Program your driver will pick you up at your Accommodation in Marrakech in the morning towards the village of Ouirgane. Arriving on site and after a safety briefing by your guide, you will take your bikes for a nice walk through the One Day Biking from Ouirgane Valley to Marigha.
You will go through zigzag paths, climbing and descending by bike through the the Tighfist (1200m) altitude). Enjoy the beautiful view of the cultivated terraces and the variety of colors of the Traditional Berber houses. Jewish Village of Anraz, you will continue your descent through the agony. Valley until you reach the Tassa Ouirgane. valley where you will take a lunch break with a good Berber herb tea.
After, you will go back through fields of orchards and cherry trees to the village of Marigha. reach your vehicle that will take you to your accommodation in Marrakech.
OUR PRICES FOR THIS PROGRAM
2 - 15 persons
- Discover an authentic village near the city of Marrakech.
- Admire the stunning views of the Atlas Mountains and Ouirgane Valley.
- Discover the village of Ouirgane by bike and admire the beautiful landscape of mountains and Berber villages.
- Explore zigzag trails and bike paths.
- Choose the bike that suits you from a selection of mountain bike.
- Enjoy Berber cuisine at a lunch in the countryside.
- Get in touch with local Guide.
- Departure time: 09h00 Local time of your hotel.
- Return time: 17H00 Local time.
- Transfer accommodation.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your accommodation Note in Marrakech If you are staying inside the Medina, your pickup will be at the closest point accessible to vehicles.
- Before leaving we offer you a free mint tea.
- Lunch in a Berber house at Tassa Ouirgane.
- Helmet and safety accessories.
- A local mountain guide.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Personal expenses.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
Bring comfortable clothes and shoes, sunglasses, cap or hat, solar cream and camera. Vegetarian option is available on demand. For inaccessible accommodation by car, pick up from the nearest suitable point usually a car park.
That we can currently only accept in We need an advance of 30% of the total amount 4 weeks prior to arrival date, the remaining 70% are to be paid in cash upon arrival. Payment: can be done in € / $ / £ ou MAD