Ouirgane Hiking in the High Atlas Mountains – 2 Days
Travel from Marrakech into the direction of Azzadane Valley One of the highlights trek trails,The valley take you up to many villages, also to Ighoulidene waterfalls, also the Juniper trees that dominate the vegetation and the neighboring Imlil Valley attracts the hordes of trekkers keen to summit of Toubkal, imlil is the quieter and spectacular counterpart, the colours of Walnut Trees that hug the valley floor were at their most spectacular making for some incredible photography. The berber village are mostly consist of simple earth and stone buildings and narrow winding streets. in this trek timings are estimated and depend on the group, weather and season. When you are already in Ouirgane, we will leave at 9 am and will be back next day at about 5.30 pm. Walking time about 5-6 hours per day. It’s possible to change the start of road to suit your needs condition.
OUR PRICES FOR THIS PROGRAM
2 - 15 persons
- Explore the famous valleys Ait Mizan and Azzaden.
- Discover traditional Berber villages.
- See Summit of Mount Toubkal, the highest peak in North Africa.
- Visit the Ighouliden waterfall.
- Sleep in local House.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your accommodation Note in Marrakesh. If you are staying inside the Medina (Old town), your pickup will be at the closest point accessible to vehicles.
- Mountain Guide.
- Mules to carry your luggage and food.
- Accommodation during the trek.
- 2 lunchs.
- 1 breakfast
- 1 dinner
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Personal expenses.
- Soft drinks.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
Bring comfortable clothes and shoes, sunglasses, cap or hat, solar cream and camera. Vegetarian option is available on demand. For inaccessible accommodation by car, pick up from the nearest suitable point usually a car park.
That we can currently only accept in We need an advance of 30% of the total amount 4 weeks prior to arrival date, the remaining 70% are to be paid in cash upon arrival. Payment: can be done in € / $ / £ ou MAD