Merzouga Desert Tours – 4 Days
Take this 4 Days Private Circuit Merzouga Desert Tours and enjoy VIP treatment. Your own driver, fully qualified and accredited, will allow you to Discover Merzouga in the best possible way.
The Desert of Merzouga is the most impressive part of the desert in southern Morocco, Once arrived in the Desert, you will certainly go by Camel for a Wonderful Walk and spend the night in a khaima (Berber tent) and participate also to many activities like the Music and the dance during the night in front of the fire and in the middle of the big dunes of Sands of the Merzouga.
Day 1 : Marrakech – Ait Benhaddou – Skoura – Dades Gorges
Departure in the morning to Ouarzazate. You can cross the Great Atlas through the Tizi n Tichka Pass (2260m) and several Berber villages. Stop to visit Kasbah Ait-Benhaddou: World Heritage Site which was filming many famous films. Continue in Ouarzazate to visit the Amadele Kasbah before joining the Dades through the Valley of Roses and the Magna Agent … stopping at the valleys at the Dades restaurant and the first night at the hotel.
Day 2 : Dades Gorge – Tinejdad – Erfoud – Merzouga
After breakfast, a short walk from the palm grove in the Tudra Valley before taking the road to Erfoud. On the way, pass through evangelization and several barbaric villages before they stop in marble fossils in Erfoud. You continue in the sand dunes of the amazing young race in Merzouga. Upon arrival, you can leave your car to ride beautiful beauty. In the evening, you can attend the magnificent sunset in the dunes. Your second night will be a temporary stay, in a full desert after a traditional dinner around campfire.
Day 3 : Merzouga – Rissani – Alnif – Tazarine – Ouarzazate
After admiring the beautiful sunrise in Merzouga sand dunes, return to the hostel by camel for breakfast. You will then leave Marzouga to visit the city of Risani and the palm groves in Tafilalet before joining Ouarzazate. In the way you also visit the villages of Al-Nayef and Zurin … Dinner and the third night at the hotel in Ouarzazate.
Day 4 : Ouarzazate – the valley of Agdz – Marrakech
Your driver will take you on the last day to discover the beautiful little villages and towns in the great palm grove of Agdez. Then continue towards Ouarzazate crossing the Atlas mountain through the Tizi Tifenf passage (1660 m) and then Col. de Tizi n Tichka (2260m) to reach Marrakech. Return to your accommodation.
OUR PRICES FOR THIS PROGRAM
2 - 15 persons
- Visit the Great Atlas and explore a scenic route through the Tichka Pass (2260 meters above sea level).
- Visit Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou, UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Enjoy the film museum in Ouarzazate.
- Enjoy the sunrise and sunset in the magnificent Marzouga dunes.
- Visit the beautiful bays of the great palm grove in Agdz
- Discover the way of life of Sahrawi Bedouins
- Departure time: 08h30 Local time of your hotel
- Pick up and return to your residence in Marrakech.
- Transfer by a modern minibus or 4×4 with a French driver.
- Two nights at the hotel one night at bivouac.
- 2 hours of camel ride.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your accommodation Note in Marrakech If you are staying inside the Medina, your pickup will be at the closest point accessible to vehicles.
- Dinner + Breakfast + Drinks.
- Local Guide.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Personal expenses.
- Entry fees to monuments
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
Bring comfortable clothes and shoes, sunglasses, cap or hat, solar cream and camera. Vegetarian option is available on demand. For inaccessible accommodation by car, pick up from the nearest suitable point usually a car park.
That we can currently only accept in We need an advance of 30% of the total amount 4 weeks prior to arrival date, the remaining 70% are to be paid in cash upon arrival. Payment: can be done in € / $ / £ ou MAD
Book this trek now !!
Imlil Toubkal Trekking
- Imlil 42152 Asni Marrakech