Hiking Ascent Mount Toubkal – 2 Days
Hiking Ascent Mount Toubkal for 2 Days, the Highest Mountain in Morocco, is just south of Marrakech. For travelers who have limited time, this 2 days guided Hike allows you to leave Marrakech in the morning, Climb to the top of the Mountain, and you will be back in Marrakech the following evening. In addition to the professional guide, the logistical details are all taken care of, with meals, snacks, muleteers, and overnight at the shelter included.
OUR PRICES FOR THIS PROGRAM
2 - 15 persons
- Transfer Marrakech – Atlas Mountains return by private vehicle.
- At the top of the highest mountain in North Africa with a professional guide.
- The trek to mount Toubkal need an average physical commitment without technical difficulty.
- Contact directly on the local Guide.
- Departure time: 09h00 Local time of your hotel.
- Return time: 17H00 Local time.
- Round trip transfer from your accommodation.
- Pick-up and drop-offat your accommodation Note in Marrakesh.If you are staying inside the Medina your pickup will be at the closest point accessible to vehicles.
- Professional local mountain guide.
- Mules to carry your luggage and food.
- Overnight accommodation at the refuge.
- 2 lunchs.
- 1 night On H.B
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Personal expenses.
- Soft drinks.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
Bring comfortable clothes and shoes, sunglasses, cap or hat, solar cream and camera. Vegetarian option is available on demand. For inaccessible accommodation by car, pick up from the nearest suitable point usually a car park.
That we can currently only accept in We need an advance of 30% of the total amount 4 weeks prior to arrival date, the remaining 70% are to be paid in cash upon arrival. Payment: can be done in € / $ / £ ou MAD