Marigha Salt Mines to tassa Ouirgane
Marigha Salt Mines Day Trip, is one of the best Activities to do in Ouirgane. Escape the hustle and bustle of Marrakech, Enjoy this Day Trip in Marigha to tassa Ouirgane. This trek will start and end in the village of Tassa Ouirgane at alt of 1000 metre altitude, the Valley of Marigha, is a small Berber village at the entry of the Toubkal National Park, offers number of treks, that can be incorporated into your Moroccan holiday.
Through amazing landscapes, then to Tinzart village 1350 meter altitude. Across the Marigha Salt Mines, where the local have been mining salt by their old traditional method the is unchanged for years ago and keep it generation after generation, and with chance to see the local bird, nice view to the villages around, almond and olive tree plantations, with ascends and descends. We will help you to find the right after your picnic lunch to Tinzart village 1350m, we continue our way to Tassa Ouirgane village 1000 Meter altitude, all the time you have a spectacular view, to the Toubkal National Park back to your Accommodation. Towards your departure point where your driver will be waiting for you to take you back to your accommodation in Marrakech.
OUR PRICES FOR THIS PROGRAM
2 - 15 persons
- Discover an authentic village near the city of Marrakech.
- Admire the stunning views of the Atlas Mountains and village of Marigha.
- Across the salt mine.
- Lunch picnic in Tinzart village 1350m included.
- Get in touch with local Guide.
- Children under 6 years travells free.
- Children over 6 years but under 12 year half price.
- Children over 12 years full price.
- Departure time: 09h00 Local time of your hotel.
- Return time: 17H00 Local time.
- Transfer accommodation.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your accommodation Note in Marrakech If you are staying inside the Medina, your pickup will be at the closest point accessible to vehicles.
- Before leaving we offer you a free mint tea.
- Lunch picnic included.
- A local mountain guide.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Personal expenses.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
Bring comfortable clothes and shoes, sunglasses, cap or hat, solar cream and camera. Vegetarian option is available on demand. For inaccessible accommodation by car, pick up from the nearest suitable point usually a car park.
That we can currently only accept in We need an advance of 30% of the total amount 4 weeks prior to arrival date, the remaining 70% are to be paid in cash upon arrival. Payment: can be done in € / $ / £ ou MAD
Book this Program now !!
Imlil Toubkal Trekking
- Imlil 42152 Asni Marrakech