Ouzoud Waterfalls Day Trip from Marrakech
A pleasant Ouzoud Waterfalls Day Trip, a Small Village that is well known for its Waterfalls, the largest Waterfalls in North Africa of Morocco, located exactly north east of Marrakech at about 150km.
This fall of Water is considered as one of the most remarkable natural attractions of the Moroccan atlas, it is more than 100m of High which offers visitors an extremely Formidable View.
During the excursion you will discover the most spectacular waterfalls and beautiful green landscapes populated by monkeys and birds, you can have your lunch in a restaurant facing its Magnificent Waterfalls. Take a Walk to discover this small quiet and Peaceful Village. The end of the day back to Marrakech.
OUR PRICES FOR THIS PROGRAM
2 - 15 persons
- Discover the most beautiful waterfalls ouzoud.
- Enjoy a beautiful Berber tagine.
- Lunch in a Berber House included.
- Take a walk to discover the charm of this wonderful place.
- Get in touch with local Guide.
- Children under 6 years travells free.
- Children over 6 years but under 12 year half price.
- Children over 12 years full price.
- Departure time: 09h00 Local time of your hotel.
- Return time: 17H00 Local time.
- Transport with professional driver.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your accommodation Note in Marrakech If you are staying inside the Medina, your pickup will be at the closest point accessible to vehicles.
- Quality service.
- Lunch in Ouzoud waterfalls included.
- A local mountain guide.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Personal expenses.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
Bring comfortable clothes and shoes, sunglasses, cap or hat, solar cream and camera. Vegetarian option is available on demand. For inaccessible accommodation by car, pick up from the nearest suitable point usually a car park.
that we can currently only accept in We need an advance of 30% of the total amount 4 weeks prior to arrival date, the remaining 70% are to be paid in cash upon arrival. Payment: can be done in € / $ / £ ou MAD