Discover Villages of Toubkal – 3 Days
Discover Villages of Toubkal Trek for 3 Days in the High western Atlas the Toubkal Massif, the Highest peak of North Africa. This hike takes the paths of the High Mountains and allows to Discover the Villages of Berber of High Valleys and their terraced crops.
OUR PRICES FOR THIS PROGRAM
2 - 15 persons
- Transfer Marrakech – Atlas Mountains return by private vehicle.
- Discover the Berber culture and lifestyle while sharing pleasant moments with people of the great Atlas.
- Enjoy magnificent panoramic views of the great Atlas Mountains.
- Full board during the 3 days.
- The collective and individual kitchen equipment.
- Contact directly on the local Guide.
- The assistance of a local team (drivers, muleteers, cook).
- Round trip transfer from your accommodation.
- Pick-up and drop-offat your accommodation Note in Marrakesh.If you are staying inside the Medina your pickup will be at the closest point accessible to vehicles.
- Professional local mountain guide.
- Mules to carry your luggage and food.
- Accommodation during the trek.
- 3 lunchs.
- 2 nights On H.B
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Personal expenses.
- Soft drinks.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
Bring comfortable clothes and shoes, sunglasses, cap or hat, solar cream and camera. Vegetarian option is available on demand. For inaccessible accommodation by car, pick up from the nearest suitable point usually a car park.
That we can currently only accept in We need an advance of 30% of the total amount 4 weeks prior to arrival date, the remaining 70% are to be paid in cash upon arrival. Payment: can be done in € / $ / £ ou MAD