Berber Experience & Cooking Class
Berber Experience & Cooking Class We will prepare our dishes in a family home in Ouirgane, a Berber village in the mountains at the entrance of the Toubkal National Park, about 60 km drive south of Marrakech. We also will have the opportunity to learn how to make bread the traditional way and attend a tea ceremony…
This day, you will Discover the Atlas, a Berber village, a family, Moroccan cuisine and make traditional Moroccan dishes. After a stop at the market to buy vegetables, we offer to make your own Moroccan meal to help you discover its secrets and teach you Berber Experience & Cooking Class simple dishes that are easy to reproduce at home. Each person has his work plan with his vegetables, his spices to make his dishes by following the gestures and advice of Local guide will accompany you during this day.
Towards your departure point where your driver will be waiting for you to take you back to your accommodation in Marrakech.
OUR PRICES FOR THIS PROGRAM
2 - 15 persons
- Discover an authentic village near the city of Marrakech.
- Admire the stunning views of the Atlas Mountains and Ouirgane Valley.
- Visit of a Berber market and purchase of vegetables.
- A homestay cooking class with a Moroccan pancake class and a cooking class : salads and tajine.
- Get in touch with local Guide.
- Departure time: 09h00 Local time of your hotel.
- Return time: 17H00 Local time.
- Transfer accommodation.
- Pick-up and drop-off at your accommodation Note in Marrakech If you are staying inside the Medina, your pickup will be at the closest point accessible to vehicles.
- Berber Experience & Cooking Class.
- Lunch in Ouirgane village 1000m.
- A local mountain Guide.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Personal expenses.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
Bring comfortable clothes and shoes, sunglasses, cap or hat, solar cream and camera. Vegetarian option is available on demand. For inaccessible accommodation by car, pick up from the nearest suitable point usually a car park.
That we can currently only accept in We need an advance of 30% of the total amount 4 weeks prior to arrival date, the remaining 70% are to be paid in cash upon arrival. Payment: can be done in € / $ / £ ou MAD